Echo Farm Storage Inc. was started in the early 1970’s by Craig Stratton who was asked to store one of his friends tent trailers for the winter. The first storage building was built in 1972, and it has since become a successful family business with many changes over the past 45 plus years. Today, Craig’s son, Brian, manages the business with help from the rest of the Stratton family. Sadly, Craig passed way in late 2018 at the age of 86, after a hard-fought battle with Parkinson’s Disease.
The storage area is adjacent to the family homestead which was built in 1865, a few years after the land was settled by Craig’s great-grandparents in 1834. The 200-acre farm is still active today as a small cash crop operation managed by Brian and his wife Melanie.
What do we store?
Echo Farm Storage Inc. specializes in quality indoor and outdoor storage for all of your large items, such as :
- Cars and trucks
- Canoes & kayaks
- Utility trailers
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Tent trailers
- Travel trailers
- 5th wheels
- Seasonal Household Items (Mowers, Snowblowers and Tires)
Why store with us?
If you are looking to store your new car, boat, utility trailer or RV, or just want to free up some space in your garage or driveway, Echo Farm Storage Inc. can help :
- All storage buildings and outdoor storage areas are clean, dry and well maintained
- We can accommodate all sizes of storage items, such as small cars or tent trailers to large RV’s (over 40 feet)
- A video surveillance and access control system is in place for optimal security
- All storage items and owner information is tracked in a protected database
- Our location, on Prince of Wales Drive (south), is very convenient for many of Ottawa’s growing communities such as Manotick, Greely, Barrhaven, Kanata, Stittsville and Kemptville— only minutes away from Highway 416 (closest interchange is Rogers Stevens)
- All current indoor storage customers are contacted each summer to determine if they need storage for the up-coming winter
We’re very proud of our storage facility and treat each storage item as if it’s our own. Because of this, the vast majority of our storage clients are return customers. But don’t take our word for it, hear what our customers have to say by looking at our customer testimonials.